Sunday, March 30, 2008

So Nice, I'm Doin' It Twice

I'll be returning to host another open house this Sunday, 30 March, at a swell condo just a block off Eastlake Ave... this place is well above-average, with top of the line appliances, great travertine finishes in the kitchen and bath, and an overall kick-your-shoes-off-and-forget-the-day vibe, like a private spa...

Come see me from 1 -4pm this Sunday, 2019 Franklin Avenue East (a block uphill and block-and-a-half south of the stoplight at Eastlake Ave and Lynn St.)

There are a number of new and reduced-price listings in the neighborhood so if you're interested, come toward 4pm and I can show you around... I think this is one of Seattle's best (and most under-appreciated) neighborhoods... totally walkable, downtown-adjacent, and while new development is bringing more amenities, it still has some of that Seattle funkiness... not to mention public waterfront!

No comments: